Instagram is a mobile application which allows users to immediately snap and upload pictures and swiftly edit them with the unique filters as well as a unique tilt-shift function (3-D effect) that differentiates them from the rest. The app has grown in popularity more quickly than any other mobile application and is most likely the reason why the person in line next to you at Starbuck’s is taking a picture of the pastry case without obvious reason. Instagram is addictive and it has millions of cheap likes for instagram iPhone and Android users hooked. If the public travels you should follow.
If you’re the founder of your business, or the person who is responsible for advertising and marketing on social media, then you should be aware of the 6 Reasons Instagram is perfect for your company:
- Instagram is Instantaneous There is no waiting around until you are back at your office or at home to fully utilize Instagram for brand building. By using your iPhone or Android camera, you take the photo, edit, upload, and add a comment (remember to use #hashtag keywords) and then share it the post on your profile in seconds.
- No Duplicate Accounts Needed As opposed to Facebook like Google+ where you’re required to set up a lengthy personal profile before you are able to establish a page for your brand You can join as a brand on Instagram without penalty. It’s a relatively simple set up process.
- Everyone Has an Inner-Photographer A lot of business owners are at a loss with regards to using social media to increase their client base for the majority of them because they do not have a way with words or have the ability to tap their creativity to create content marketing. But everyone likes taking photos and, let’s face it – almost every one of us has a talent behind the camera. While darkroom results often prove otherwise, the ease and slick editing features of Instagram will make you one of the Herb Ritts to the marketing of your product or service’s content.
- It Makes Your Brand Look Interesting This is the wonderful thing with Instagram, which is that it allows you to show your product/service. Instagram filters make office supply providers, garbage removal companies and even online marketers appear cool. Use Instagram to show off your product/service and even your corporate image by recording candid moments in the office. Instagram albums are a way to express the personality of brands in ways that no other sharing network has managed to do until now.
- Create a Location Page for Your Business Google Places and the new Google+ Local Pages to businesses have proven the importance to have a physical presence attached to your brand’s online presence. Instagram’s integration with Foursquare’s Foursquare location database allows you to geotag the location the photo originated from (i.e. your place of business) and allows it to be uploaded to the page for location on Instagram. If Instagram users browse photos by location and find the product you offer which is popular with them within the area of their residence, you could have a new customer. If a location is not available, you may add your business to the Instagram/Foursquare database.
- It’s Easier to get Followers Because you can’t share URLs on Instagram and the general public won’t feel as if they’re being bombarded by spam when they follow your personal account. If you frequently post pictures that are interesting and highlight your service or product on Instagram people have a higher likelihood to follow your account more than any other Social Network. It will be much easier for you to create the brand’s reputation by building a fan base. Because Instagram can easily connect to the accounts of your Facebook as well as Twitter profiles, it will help the growth of those networks for you , too. The same rules for social media marketing apply however you must interact your customers (comment or “like”) and follow your clients first. On Instagram people actually follow and follow back. Conclusion: While it’s not offering the linking opportunities that many internet marketers are fascinated with, Instagram is the easiest and most enjoyable social media sharing network available. it can be a tremendous tool in developing your business personal brand identity and building brand recognition among your online customer base.